Buy vs. Lease at O'Brien Kia
Is Buying or Leasing the Best Option For You?
Once you've found the vehicle that's right for you, it's time to decide whether leasing or buying that vehicle is going to be the right option to fit your needs and your budget alike. Both leasing and purchasing your next vehicle offer terrific benefits, but they're mostly dependent on what it is you're looking to get out of your next vehicle. In order to make the entire vehicle shopping process easier on you, we're going to outline a few of the most common benefits that both leasing and purchasing your next vehicle have to offer, so you can make the most informed decision possible when the time comes for you to drive home in your new vehicle!
Benefits of Leasing a New Kia Model
Leasing a new Kia model might more sense for you if you:
- Want to have a lower monthly payment with a lower, and often times no, down payment
- Want lower repair costs because when you lease a vehicle, you're under the factory warranty that comes with the vehicle
- Want the ability to easily trade-in your vehicle for a new one at the end of your lease without the hassle of having to sell it
- Want to enjoy the latest and greatest technology every few years with a new lease
- Don't expect to drive over 12,000 miles a year (or more with higher mileage lease deals)
Benefits of Buying a New Kia Model
Getting a loan for your new Kia model might be a better option for you if you:
- Know you're going to want to drive the same vehicle for more than three years
- Want to modify your vehicle
- Drive more than 12,000 miles a year
- Want more flexibility with the ability to sell your vehicle whenever you please
- Want to get the most value out of your vehicle with the ability to own and drive it for as long as you please
Visit Us Here at O'Brien Kia to Talk to One of Our Finance Experts
If you have any questions or concerns surrounding buying or leasing a new Kia model, we'd like to invite you to join us here at O'Brien Kia today and talk to one of our financing experts in our finance center. We will work with you to figure out the loan or lease option that works best for you, making it easier and more affordable than ever to drive home in the new Kia model that's right for you, today!